Don't join any of these group ISIS, Al Qaida, Al Shabab and Boko haram these are human traffickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Politician’s Sh1,000 sex offer


SHARE THIS STORY




Updated 2 hrs 36 mins ago
- Monday Blues
A university girl is on the run after receiving threats from a politician whose Sh1,000 offer for a sexual favour she declined two weeks ago.
The popular MP from Central Province is said to be tracking the girl after she embarrassingly walked out on himafter their meeting in a leading hotel in Nairobi.
According to the girl, the MP met her in a Westlands club and they exchanged telephone numbers.
He then asked her to give him a call promising a job.
On this particular day, the MP asked his driver to collect the third year student from campus hostels as he waited for her at the hotel. On arrival, she found him in a private room.
“He told me many sweet nothings. After 30 minutes of sharing drinks, he dipped into his pockets and drew out a Sh1,000 note saying he wanted to sleep with me,” the girl told MondayBlues.
“I got so scared. It wasn’t about a job offer anymore. I pretended that I was picking a telephone call, walked out of the room and disappeared.
I reported the matter to security guards before rushing out of the hotel and since, he has been hurling insults at me on my phone,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment