Don't join any of these group ISIS, Al Qaida, Al Shabab and Boko haram these are human traffickers

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Somali-Kenyans launch ‘I am not a terrorist’ campaign

I am not a terrorist 6
  Kenya Police have recently begun terror crackdown in Nairobi’s Eastleigh State – dubbed as little Mogadishu, after series of explosions that killed several people in the neighborhood.
Eastleigh, which is located east of the Central Business District, nicknamed Somalia’s capital due to its large Somali inhabitants.
The neighborhood is the home of a large number of Somali-Kenyans and refugees from the war torn nation, Somalia, that raised a concerns about terror activities by al-Shabaab, an Islamic terror group based in Somalia.
Since the operations started – on April 2- Kenya has repatriated 174 improperly documented asylum seekers and refugees from Somalia, while a large number of others remain in custody.
However, the operations affected the Kenyan-Somalis, resulting irritation among the community, considering as an ethnic profiling.
Tweeters from Somali-Kenyan community has launched #Kenya I am not a terrorist campaign through the social media, to show that they are not happy with what is going on in Eastleigh.
Here are a photos shared via twitter:-
I am not a terrorist 1 I am not a terrorist 2 I am not a terrorist 3 I am not a terrorist 4 I am not a terrorist 5 I am not a terrorist 7 I am not a terrorist 8 I am not a terrorist 9 I am not a terrorist 10 I am not a terrorist 11 I am not a terrorist 12 I am not a terrorist 13 I am not a terrorist 14 I am not a terrorist 15 I am not a terrorist 16 I am not a terrorist
By: Tahlil Olad Hassan

No comments:

Post a Comment